This MasterClass focuses on HiMama features to provide parents with the reassurance of safety at your center. In this session, we share:
- Parent Sentiment During COVID-19
- Top Features To Build Trust
- Q&A with Ria Simon – ECE Specialist
🖥️ Watch Recording
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, watch the recording on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session below the chat bar. From there, download the PDF, fill out your name and center details in the blanks, and you’re done.
🔍 Key Takeaways from Sam
- From a parent survey, 3 out of 4 parents have changed how they evaluate childcare providers due to COVID, with safety being top of mind.
- To build a relationship of trust with your community, consistency, being predictable, and follow-through are key traits to have.
- Prioritize making your daily process as efficient as possible by maximizing the use of your HiMama features and resources at your fingertips!
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
🔍 Key Takeaways from Ria
- There are no hard and fast rules when navigating the challenges of supporting your community during a global pandemic. Apply common sense liberally and trust that you are the expert of your center.
- Protecting your own mental health is the first step towards supporting your team, families, and children.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! That’s how you find new information, learn, and adapt.
👉 Resources At Your Fingertips
Here are links to all the articles we mentioned in this MasterClass:
- [MasterClass] How To Customize Your Health Screening Forms
- Free Activities For Your Teachers & Families
- [Webinar] Pandemic Policies For Your Childcare
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!