This MasterClass focuses on HiMama features to provide parents with the reassurance of safety at your center. In this session, we share:
- Parent Sentiment During COVID-19
- Top Features To Build Trust
- Q&A with Ria Simon – ECE Specialist
🖥️ Access slides here
🔍 Key Takeaways from Sam
- From a parent survey, 3 out of 4 parents have changed how they evaluate childcare providers due to COVID, with safety being top of mind.
- To build a relationship of trust with your community, consistency, being predictable, and follow-through are key traits to have.
- Prioritize making your daily process as efficient as possible by maximizing the use of your HiMama features and resources at your fingertips!
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
🔍 Key Takeaways from Ria
- There are no hard and fast rules when navigating the challenges of supporting your community during a global pandemic. Apply common sense liberally and trust that you are the expert of your center.
- Protecting your own mental health is the first step towards supporting your team, families, and children.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! That’s how you find new information, learn, and adapt.
👉 Resources At Your Fingertips
Here are links to all the articles we mentioned in this MasterClass:
- [MasterClass] How To Customize Your Health Screening Forms
- Free Activities For Your Teachers & Families
- [Webinar] Pandemic Policies For Your Childcare
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!