This MasterClass focuses on health and safety procedures during COVID-19 with Kiah Price and Christopher Jay Martin. In this session, we share:
- Tips learned from reopening a child care
- Steps to take if someone tests positive for COVID-19
- A hands-on demo of how to build custom health screening forms using Google Forms
- How to distribute these forms to parents through HiMama
🖥️ Watch Recording
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, watch the recording on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session below the chat bar. From there, download the PDF, fill out your name and center details in the blanks, and you’re done.
👉 Resources At Your Fingertips
Here are links to all the articles we mentioned in this MasterClass:
- 9 COVID-19 Hacks For Child Care Centers
- Steps To Take If Someone Tests Positive At Your Center
- [Support Article] How To Send Your Health Screening Forms To Parents
🔍 Key Takeaways from Christopher
- Each state has its own unique requirements for health screening forms. Using Google Forms makes the process easily adaptable when you need it to be.
- Using the same link for parents makes it easy for them to access the form if they forget to fill it out at home. It’s a quick 2 minute process that can be done right at drop off if necessary.
- For centers with multiple classrooms, you can copy the forms and have a unique form for each classroom, or keep it to one form with a field for the classroom that you can filter afterwards.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!