This MasterClass focuses on health and safety procedures during COVID-19 with Kiah Price and Christopher Jay Martin. In this session, we share:
- Tips learned from reopening a child care
- Steps to take if someone tests positive for COVID-19
- A hands-on demo of how to build custom health screening forms using Google Forms
- How to distribute these forms to parents through HiMama
🖥️ Access slides here
👉 Resources At Your Fingertips
Here are links to all the articles we mentioned in this MasterClass:
- 9 COVID-19 Hacks For Child Care Centers
- Steps To Take If Someone Tests Positive At Your Center
- [Support Article] How To Send Your Health Screening Forms To Parents
🔍 Key Takeaways from Christopher
- Each state has its own unique requirements for health screening forms. Using Google Forms makes the process easily adaptable when you need it to be.
- Using the same link for parents makes it easy for them to access the form if they forget to fill it out at home. It’s a quick 2 minute process that can be done right at drop off if necessary.
- For centers with multiple classrooms, you can copy the forms and have a unique form for each classroom, or keep it to one form with a field for the classroom that you can filter afterwards.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!