This MasterClass is with HiMama’s resident Billing Specialists, Zoe Rachlin and Alexie Chuck. We focus on how to implement the HiMama billing and payments features to offer parents and staff a safe and efficient way to process payments.
🖥️ Watch Recording
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, watch the recording on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session below the chat bar. From there, download the PDF, fill out your name and center details in the blanks, and you’re done.
🔍 Key Takeaways from Zoe & Alexie
- From a parent survey, 3 out of 4 parents have changed how they evaluate childcare providers due to COVID, with “safety” being top of mind.
- Collecting payments should NOT be part of your list of worries during COVID-19. We are here with you all the way!
- Use the billing feature to build custom tuition plans, track payments and streamline your reporting process.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question.
👉 Check Our MasterClass Series!
Here are links to previous sessions in the MasterClass Series:
- How To Build Trust During A Global Pandemic
- How To Customize Your Health Screening Forms
- Effective Parent Communication
- HiMama 101: Director’s Gameplan
- Successful Change Management When Implementing Tech
- How To Support Learning & Development (Hybrid Programs)
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!