This MasterClass is with HiMama’s resident Billing Specialists, Zoe Rachlin and Alexie Chuck. We focus on how to implement the HiMama billing and payments features to offer parents and staff a safe and efficient way to process payments.
🖥️ Access Slides here
🔍 Key Takeaways from Zoe & Alexie
- From a parent survey, 3 out of 4 parents have changed how they evaluate childcare providers due to COVID, with “safety” being top of mind.
- Collecting payments should NOT be part of your list of worries during COVID-19. We are here with you all the way!
- Use the billing feature to build custom tuition plans, track payments and streamline your reporting process.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question.
👉 Check Our MasterClass Series!
Here are links to previous sessions in the MasterClass Series:
- How To Build Trust During A Global Pandemic
- How To Customize Your Health Screening Forms
- Effective Parent Communication
- HiMama 101: Director’s Gameplan
- Successful Change Management When Implementing Tech
- How To Support Learning & Development (Hybrid Programs)
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!