In this webinar, we have brought Beth Cannon back to speak about burnout and how to set yourself up for success in 2021. Beth went through how to define burnout and if you are experiencing it, shared some awesome tips and stories on creating balance, and adopting healthy habits for 2021.
🎤 Our Special Guest
Beth Cannon is an international speaker, educator, and entrepreneur known for her passion for engaging leaders and inspiring teams. With 25+ years of diverse experience, she is known for her niche in creating compelling content that captures the audience. Through her relationships in the faith and early childhood spaces, Beth was invited over and over to create and deliver strategies and solutions as a keynote speaker and workshop presenter.
🧪 Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the signs of burnout. Arming yourself with knowledge is power!
- Learn to free the mind through acceptance and committing to making life-giving choices
- Actively address issues, making time to be with people who you can talk through issues can really help with change
- Clarify, reevaluate, reassign
- Don’t dwell on doom, replace it with what you already know
- Your value is not based on someone else’s inability to see your worth
- Build a better understanding of where your energy comes from to better harness, and adopt healthier habits
- Practice gratitude daily
- Set boundaries, both with home and work-life
- Make time for dreams, and disconnecting
- Hold yourself accountable! Your daily routine matters and shouldn’t be compromised
- Connect with Beth or learn more about her at bethcannonspeaks.com
- Beth’s Burnout Quiz
- [Book] Unexpected: Leave Fear Behind, Move forward in Fath, Embrace the Adventure. By Christine Caine
- [Book] Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life. By Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- [Book] The Best Yes: Making Wiese Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands. By Lysa TerKeurst
- [Book] It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered. By Lysa TerKurst
- [Webinar] Strategies to Manage Overwhelm
- [Webinar] Tips For Working Through Anxiety in ECE
- [Blog] The Power of Gratitude in a Culture of Burnout
🎉ECE Of The Year!🎉
The Nominations are in!! Get your vote in before it’s over!!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience and don’t forget to follow us on Social media
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below!
📆 What’s Next?
Don’t miss out on our next webinar, and register today!
Running a Childcare Center is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, shared photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing?
HiMama is an all-in-one app to help you with all that, and boost your enrollment! Get a FREE 10-minute tour with us here.