HiMama is the #1 rated childcare management app. From contactless attendance to ongoing parent communication and seamless payments, running a standout center just got easier with the latest updates to our all-in-one childcare app.
HiMama has given our parents and educators much more of a personal relationship, even when they don’t see each other. It has changed the dynamics of our center and made us more of a community.”Champagne, Center Director and HiMama Customer
Reduce overwhelm and regain your work-life balance by adopting HiMama at your center
This summer HiMama is offering you new ways to save time and energy, all while providing the best possible experience for families. With HiMama, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming to run a standout center.
HiMama summer 2022 new features
- Registration and waitlists: New registration and waitlist features make it simple to collect and organize children’s enrollment details while giving families a great experience right from the start.
- Newsletters: Engage and impress your center community with professional-looking newsletters – with zero extra effort.
- Billing platform updates: It’s easier than ever to stay organized and cater to families by managing your billing and payments in HiMama. New features give you more flexibility to edit invoices and track payments outside the app so you can provide a great customer experience.
HiMama Customer testimonial
As a Childcare Center Director, Champagne was overwhelmed, often working until 11:00 pm responding to parents and managing her staff. She felt like everything was on her shoulders.
HiMama helped Champagne regain her work-life balance. She went from feeling like she had to do it all alone, to having the support she needed to delight her parents and staff.
HiMama has helped me with my work-life balance, and I am so relieved to no longer have to micromanage all the communication.”Champagne, Center Director, and HiMama Customer
New customer Champagne promotion valid from June 1 – 30, 2022
In recognition of all the owners and directors out there who are already feeling overwhelmed at the start of summer, HiMama is pleased to offer The “Champagne” Package for the month of June 2022 to help you regain your work-life balance.
The “Champagne” HiMama Package – an estimated value of $1,000+ of goodies:
- Special pricing on 1 Year Subscriptions to the HiMama Childcare Management App
- 2 Months FREE Access to HiMama Academy for your entire staff (includes accredited professional development early education courses for your team) – valued at $40 per educator
- FREE access to pre-made, research-based lesson plans for infants, toddlers and preschoolers in the HiMama app until July 31
- Access to FREE weekly early childhood webinars to delight and engage your staff
- FREE Ebook
- FREE training for you and your staff to get started with HiMama – valued at $450
Existing customer special offers
- FREE access to HiMama Curriculum from now until July 31st
- Adopt HiMama Payments at your center this summer, and we’ll knock $60 off your annual subscription for each class where parents adopt payments.
The priority has to be the children and I feel like we started getting away from that because there was just so much demand for paperwork.”Champagne, Center Director, and HiMama Customer
Why partner with us?
HiMama is based on extensive research and interviews with early childhood educators. We have learned a lot about early childhood education since we originally came together in 2012.
However, the following learnings are what motivate and inspire us to be better and do better:
- The formative years from age 0 to 5 are critical to a child’s life-long development and most people are unaware of this well-researched fact.
- The resources invested in early childhood education do not align with the importance of a child’s development.
- The role of the early childhood educator is highly under-appreciated and extremely challenging.
Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with while educating parents about the importance of their work.
What makes HiMama’s childcare software different?
Smooth parent communication – HiMama makes it easy to communicate with parents via app, text, or email to share reports, videos, photos, and more! Delight and engage parents to bridge the gap between learning in the classroom and learning at home.
Contactless check-in: Parents can check-in their children securely using their mobile devices. No paper and pen required!
Comprehensive classroom management: The entire classroom at your educators’ fingertips. Record observations on tablets or smartphones and share pictures and reports with parents in real-time.
Easy-to-use daily reporting: Goodbye paper daily reports! HiMama saves you on average five hours a week. Use our digital daily sheets for meals, naps, activities, and more. Send the daily reports automatically by the end of the day or manually whenever you need them.
Effortless observations: Attach photos or videos with classroom observations to show children’s development in action. Save time by making notes about all children at once, multiple at a time, or child by child, if you need to.
Simple billing: Reduce paperwork with flexible tuition plans, custom invoices, reports, and billing activities at a glance.