In this webinar, we welcomed Judy Jablon, Executive Director of Leading For Children. Judy dove into the next generation of critical thinkers and how educators make a difference. During this session, Judy examined how optimistic leaders think impact, cultivate self-awareness, nurture relationships, refine communication, and activate curiosity to enhance their work and ensure children’s success as learners.
🎤Our Special Guest:
Judy Jablon, Executive Director of Leading For Children.
Judy Jablon is the founder and Executive Director of Leading for Children. Judy has spent more than thirty-five years in the field of early childhood education. Today, Judy’s work focuses on guiding educators to use their collective wisdom to harness their power, forge equitable learning partnerships, and build thriving communities. Judy is the author of many publications and videos including; The Five Commitments of Optimistic Leaders for Children, Powerful Interactions, and Coaching with Powerful Interactions.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Judy
- What are the five commitments of optimistic leadership and strategies we can use to implement these commitments.
- What it means to be a leader for children today and how we can recognize our wisdom and power to become optimistic leaders!
- The importance and impact of forging equitable learning partnerships to foster a power of shared purpose
- How we can create the next generation of critical thinkers and leaders!
- [Podcast] – Leading for Children by Empowering Teachers
- [Webinar] – Leadership Based Teaching and Supporting Families
Connect with Judy!
- [Website] – Leading For Children
- [Book] – Take 15 % off your LFC Bookstore Purchase with code: HIMAMAHELPS Code is valid until 12/11/21.
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!