HiMama and FunShine Express partner to deliver more meaningful classroom experiences! Together our goal is to empower educators, support children’s development and build strong connections between families and care providers. And now, licensed Tennessee childcare providers can access our expert-designed curriculum at no extra cost with the Tennessee Child Care Enhancement Grant!
The Tennessee Child Care Enhancement Grant
The Tennessee Department of Human Services (TDHS), in partnership with The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee (CFMT), is accepting applications for grants to increase capacity, strengthen quality, and/or promote compliance with licensing standards that support improved child outcomes in early childhood education and enhance child care agency programs.
- Save up to $4000 on state-approved curriculum
- FunShine Express curriculum listed as approved vendor!
- Ready-to-use, developmentally appropriate curriculum
- High-quality curriculum at no extra cost
How to apply
- Go to childcaretennessee.com & log in
- Click “Apply for grant” in the top left corner
- Review TDHS support and enhancement grant FAQs
- Go back to the main page and click “Apply here”
- Fill out the form and select “Program enhancements, supplies & materials”
- Description: Ready to use & developmentally appropriate curriculum kits for ages 0-5
- Item name “HiMama Curriculum”, quantity X, cost X, total cost X
Benefits of using professional curricula!
- Save time on lesson planning
- Achieve higher QRIS ratings
- Boost family engagement
- Increase your enrollment