In this webinar, our in-house product managers, Janielle Loken and Derek Hallward ran through some of the features HiMama released in 2020. We also took a look at how the team works together to update existing features or add new ones to the HiMama app!
🎤 Our Special Guests
Janielle is enthusiastic about pulling together different skill sets to create needs-based products
Derek is passionate about championing small businesses, and enjoys building things that help solve problems.
🧪 Key Learning Outcomes
- Lots of work happens behind the scenes so we always strive for as much feedback as possible.
- We made decisions based on research and data, this way we can improve HiMama for ALL customers
- We balance improving what we have, and building something new!
- Remember if you ever get an email from us asking for input, please email us back, we want to hear from you!
- Learn More about HiMama: www.himama.com
- Want to join the HiMama family? Check us out here
- Join our new community on Facebook! Sign up here
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience and don’t forget to follow us on Social media. You can find us on Instagram and Facebook.
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below!
📆 What’s Next?
Don’t miss out on our next webinar, and register today!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!