Daycare Daily Schedule Templates
Planning fun and engaging activities every week can be a lot of work. Allow HiMama to make your life a little easier with our daycare schedule templates. Don’t be shy, try one!
What is a daycare daily schedule?
Daycare daily schedules are used by caregivers, home daycare providers and teachers to keep track of planned activities and share those plans with families. Some educators may include meal, snack times and naps in addition to learning activities, circle time, and games on their timetables. You can plan out your activities on your printouts either by day or by week.
Why is it important to use a daycare schedule template?
We know it can get hectic in the classroom! While it may be tempting to try to wing your daycare lesson plans, it can be incredibly beneficial to document your schedules in advance. Here are a few reasons why they can be useful:
- Preparation for daily activities: By taking the time to fill out a daycare activity schedule, you will be more prepared for lessons, and able to check if you have the resources and supplies needed in advance to do a certain activity.
- Ensuring variety of skills and domains covered: You can also ensure that your daily plan cover activities that allow children to use varying skills. For example, dramatic play versus fingerpainting strengthen different developmental skills and give the day some variety for your preschoolers!
- Establish daily daycare routines: Infants and toddlers thrive on routine, and scheduling naps and meals for the same time every day can help to make the transition into a child care center much smoother. Having these activities in your preschool calendar will help you get into the routine too!
- Keep families in the loop: Families LOVE to know what is going on in their child's classroom. If you can make your daily schedule for toddlers in daycare available to parents they will feel much more at ease, and can even continue the learning at home
- Professionalize your center: You work hard to make sure your kiddos are getting quality education and care in your preschool room. Up-to-date daycare schedule templates are a great way to show families that are looking for child care the type of programming they can expect and make a great impression.
How to use our free printable daycare schedule
HiMama’s schedule templates have been created for you, the child care owner, director, sor teacher. These printable schedule templates are 100% free for you to use in your group or home child care programs. We hope these resources come in handy for you!
Taking your childcare calendar forms digital
With the HiMama daycare app, you can create digital lesson plans weeks or months in advance, and even re-use previously saved lesson plans. You can even share your lesson plans with families directly, as well as attach pictures and videos. If your childcare center follows a state or provincial framework, you can add your curriculum and map it instantly to your early learning guidelines. HiMama works with Montessori preschools too for their specific childcare schedule needs!
Looking for a different daycare template?
Check out all our other resources and printable templates below: