Your activities binders have a new BFF
- A digital portfolio is the perfect supplement to a traditional binder, with an online overview of all your activities.
- It is easily accessible by both teachers and parents, and to make things even better, it is automatically generated.
- As educators record photos, stories and other observations in the classroom, they are added to the portfolio of each child.
Empower teachers to display the results of their work
86% of customers agree HiMama empowers daycare providers and teachers in their role
Now parents will know what you are working on
- It is extremely easy for parents to access the portfolio from anywhere and stay up-to-date with what is happening in class.
- Parents can use their home computer or smartphone and stay informed and involved with their child’s development.
- Parent-facing portfolios include pictures, notes and even the skills each activity is developing.
Portfolios are a great tool to follow a child’s journey
- Portfolios are extremely helpful to see a child’s experiences in a well-presented, organized format.
- By having all these activities grouped in a single place, educators and parents can have a great overview of the activities each child is working on.
- You can add pictures to the portfolios of all children at once, which is great for group activities. But not all kids are the same; you can also add pictures individually.
Join thousands of happy customers
With HiMama, creating beautiful portfolios is easy
- Creating a portfolio does not have to be difficult. You can use the same pictures you are sending to parents on a daily basis.
- Educators have the option to choose which pictures they want to include on the children’s portfolio or not.
- You can also choose between using single pictures for each activity or creating collages with multiple pictures at once.
There are many more features to improve your daycare
Parent Communication ➜
Classroom Management ➜
Daily Sheets ➜
Lesson Planning ➜