In this webinar we were joined by Tony D’Agostino, CEO and founder of Inspire Care 360! Tony joined us to discuss how to market your childcare center to retain quality staff. He dove into the fundamental challenges that lead to turnover in childcare, and the direct impact that this turnover can have on your centers ability to recruit top talent. He discussed the impact that toxic individuals can have on a centers culture and on its success, and what you need to do to find the best educators for your center. As we are still living through the great resignation and a majority of centers are struggling to find and retain quality staff, this is not a webinar you want to miss. Watch the webinar recording to learn more about how to make your school highly desirable to prospective top talent!
🎤Our Special Guests:
Tony D’Agostino – CEO and Founder of Inspire Care 360!
Tony has spent over 10 years as an early learning and childcare owner and operator of up to six childcare centers in Western New York. He has also led the development of over 6900 hours of early learning curriculum, the 9 Key Development Areas. Prior to the early learning space, Tony led practices in Human Resources with close to 20 years of experience in adult training and curriculum development. Tony led employee engagement through extensive communications solutions and group purchasing with his own companies, OrlandoJobs.com and MSI Services. Corporate experience with Ernst and Young, Pearson Education, Drake Beam Morin, ACS and Xerox Corporation specialized in delivering managed solutions and outsourcing solutions to clients. These experiences culminated in the development and business services of Inspire! Care 360. The vision is to provide business owners with more time to develop and ready the children, as well as significant savings for their business.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Tony!
- More than 50% of early childhood educators leave their center after 4 years, and more than half of directors do the same.
- The average typical turnover rate in childcare centers is 40%, with numbers rising after COVID.
- Turnover costs your center more money. More turnover means more advertising, screening, hiring, onboarding and training.
- Lack of purpose is key in employee turnover. Companies with a purposeful mission saw 49% lower attrition.
- To create a high purpose culture, teachers need to feel connected to the success of the children and the company. They need a solid understanding of the companies mission and the reasoning behinds its goals.
- Meaningful recognition of the important and amazing work your educators are doing is key to staff retention.
- When hiring educators, take the time to understand them, hear their story, observe them in action. If we hire too quickly we may bring someone who is a poor fit into our center and our centers culture.
- Build a career ladder for your teams. This will empower them and hold them accountable to their work and professional growth.
- [Website] – Inspire Care 360!
- [Facebook] –Inspire Care 360!
- [Webinar] – Childcare labour crisis: let’s talk about it
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!