In this webinar we welcomed Arianne Cesar, consultant and CEO of Childcare Provider Services! Arianne joined us to discuss how we can create a more positive work culture within our centers and make sure our educators are feeling valued and recognized for their work. Through quality leadership, effective communication, staff incentives, and investing in the growth and development of ourselves and our educators we can increase positivity at work and create a one-of-a-kind, standout center! Arianne left us with actionable strategies on how our work culture can help to market our centers and increase your competitive edge in the childcare space!
🎤Our Special Guests:
Arianne Cesar, consultant and CEO of Childcare Provider Services!
Ariane Cesar is an accomplished professional with a background in Early Childhood Education, holding both a master’s and bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education. Arianne shares her knowledge, advice, and strategies for starting and running successful childcare businesses. She is the founder and CEO of Childcare Provider Services, a business coaching resource with marketing guides, teaching modules, blogs, and more specifically designed for childcare professionals. To bring a unique perspective and proven pearls, Arianne draws on her own experience and a true desire to help others achieve the work/life balance they desire.
Of West Indian descent, Arianne was born and raised in New York. When she’s not working, Arianne enjoys spending time with her husband and four kids. She also likes reading, taking business development classes, and researching new technology.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Arianne
- Your work culture is the ground your business stands on. It includes your centers values, beliefs and attitudes.
- Good work culture promotes growth, teamwork and acknowledges great work.
- To change your work culture from negative to positive, you need to reflect on the current values of your center and you need to maintain open communication with you team.
- Consistent meetings, trainings, team socials and incentives are all tried and true strategies to improve your center culture.
- A leadership team that you can rely on is critical to a positive work culture. A quality leadership team should be in alignment with your values and keep up with the growth and development of your center.
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!