In this webinar we were welcomed by Kathleen Gomes, educator and founder of Kathleen Gomes Educational Consulting. Kathleen will be joined us to discuss how early childhood educators can connect with their inner leader to create the most impact in the classroom. She will explored the powerful role that ECE’s have, and how they can lead and cultivate impactful change in the classroom through advocacy initiatives, business opportunities, and learning how to tap into your ‘zone of genius’. If you are a passionate early childhood professional looking to further your impact, this webinar is for you! Keep reading to access the slides and the recording!
🎤Our Special Guests:
Kathleen Gomes- RECE & Founder of Kathleen Gomes Educational Consulting!
I am a RECE and EA with the school board with over 14 years’ experience. I recently started my online business facilitating workshops and webinars for educators and now I ready for the next step in public speaking and advocating. I have experience leading workshops for parents on mathematics in the learning environment, and literacy in the early years. I have organized leadership and advocacy events to create awareness about the role of an RECE.As much as I enjoy working with children and seeing their growth while they are in my care, I am also passionate about parent involvement, creating rapports with families from day one, and educating families on the Kindergarten Program and what my role is.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Kathleen!
- Being a leader means trusting yourself and your intuition. You advocate for yourself and those in your care, even when it feels like you are the only one.
- Taking a leadership role as an early childhood educator can look like; keeping colleagues informed about important issues, sharing articles and resources, hosting regular staff meetings and staff socials, getting involved with the community
- Tapping into your zone of genius means tapping into what excites you and what you are passionate about.
- Reflect on what excites you both inside and outside of the classroom. Once you connect to your passion the opportunities are endless.
- Tapping into your zone of genius will help you build rich and authentic learning experiences for children.
- [Website] – Kathleen Gomes Educational Consulting!
- [Instagram] – @kathleengomesconsulting
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!
Professional development made easy with HiMama Academy
HiMama Academy is a new self-paced, online professional development platform designed to elevate early childhood educators through a wide range of engaging, high-quality training courses.
Click this link HERE to get unlimited access to our library of IACET certified training courses and all HiMama Helps Webinars (with certificates!)