This MasterClass session is all about change management with Kate Thomas and our special guest, Stefanie Shurer, Director of Training at Celebree Schools. We talk about the importance of knowing your “why,” how to get buy in from staff and parents, and tips for successfully rolling out HiMama at your center.
🖥️ Watch Recording
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, watch the recording on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session below the chat bar. From there, download the PDF, fill out your name and center details in the blanks, and you’re done.
🔍 Key Takeaways from Kate
- Understand your “why” and communicate it early and often to your staff and parent community when implementing HiMama at your center.
- Identify HiMama experts on your team and empower them to coach other staff members through the process. The excitement is infectious!
- Download the HiMama Customer Care Kit filled with checklists, templates and product walkthroughs to run your center with confidence during COVID-19.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
Key Takeaways from Stefanie
- At the beginning, go slow and be available to your team! A “soft launch” with one classroom first can be a great way to introduce the app to your staff in batches and empower team members to teach each other.
- Embrace the power of “yet” – when you have staff who do not feel confident with technology and saying they can’t do something, reframe it as “you can’t do this, yet!” This encourages an attitude of learning.
- Every teacher works differently, so try to match their learning style. Everything on HiMama can be edited, so have fun with the learning process.
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!