In this webinar, we welcomed Andrea Dickerson, Founder, and CEO of I Own a Daycare. Andrea talked about the importance of parent engagement and how directors can gain more by working less. She also provided some tips on non-negotiables to help provide stability so parents have creative engagement options.
🎤Our Special Guest!
Andrea Dickerson, Founder, and CEO of I Own a Daycare.
Andrea Dickerson is the founder and CEO of I Own a Daycare., an organization committed to empowering and equipping childcare business owners with proven management solutions to systemize, organize and maximize their childcare business and their life. She specializes in helping her clients & students set up the right systems for childcare success that help them increase parent enrollment, hire the right staff, organize their business, and develop their own proprietary systems.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes From Andrea
- Virtual options are key for parent engagement! This can range from admission interviews to weekly parent-teacher virtual check-ins.
- Your initial contact with parents sets the stage for you to know their communication style. If you don’t know it, then ask!
- Get creative with the types of virtual engagement you use with families.
- Use the 2 for 1 strategy for parent engagement but work less. Combine events that allow you to gather more while doing less.
- [Webinar] – Parent Engagement Tips for Reopening
- [Blog] – How to Add Digital Parent Communications to Your Child Care Center in 2021
- [Podcast] – Family Engagement in Early Childhood Settings
- Connect with Andrea and check out her website: I Own a Daycare
- Need help creating a parent engagement SOP? Check out Andrea’s www.FixMyChildcare.com
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar, register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below!
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience and don’t forget to follow us on Social media Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!