In this webinar, we welcomed Andrea Dickerson, Founder, and CEO of I Own a Daycare. Andrea talked about the importance of parent engagement and how directors can gain more by working less. She also provided some tips on non-negotiables to help provide stability so parents have creative engagement options.
🎤Our Special Guest!
Andrea Dickerson, Founder, and CEO of I Own a Daycare.
Andrea Dickerson is the founder and CEO of I Own a Daycare., an organization committed to empowering and equipping childcare business owners with proven management solutions to systemize, organize and maximize their childcare business and their life. She specializes in helping her clients & students set up the right systems for childcare success that help them increase parent enrollment, hire the right staff, organize their business, and develop their own proprietary systems.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes From Andrea
- Virtual options are key for parent engagement! This can range from admission interviews to weekly parent-teacher virtual check-ins.
- Your initial contact with parents sets the stage for you to know their communication style. If you don’t know it, then ask!
- Get creative with the types of virtual engagement you use with families.
- Use the 2 for 1 strategy for parent engagement but work less. Combine events that allow you to gather more while doing less.
- [Webinar] – Parent Engagement Tips for Reopening
- [Blog] – How to Add Digital Parent Communications to Your Child Care Center in 2021
- [Podcast] – Family Engagement in Early Childhood Settings
- Connect with Andrea and check out her website: I Own a Daycare.
- Need help creating a parent engagement SOP? Check out Andrea’s www.FixMyChildcare.com
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar, register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
⭐Connect with us!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!