In this webinar we were joined by Jackie Tom, RECE, previous childcare director, and now Customer Success Manager at HiMama. Jackie has been an early childhood educator for 20 years and a director for 15 of those years! She joined us to share new networking strategies that will help you market your childcare center directly in your neighborhood, and how you can use your existing space to help grow enrollment. In this webinar we learn how you can increase enrollment, successfully conduct tours with new families, and effectively promote your personal childcare philosophy too increase registrations! Keep reading to access the recording and slides!
🎤Our Special Guests:
Jackie Tom – Customer Success Manager, HiMama
I have been a RECE for 20 years. I spent 15 of those years as a Director/Area Director. I mainly worked in the Corporate Childcare Sector and was able to help open and grow new locations in North America. I also did some Independent Childcare Consulting and opened a brand new childcare centre here in Toronto during the pandemic. I am now working in a new field as a Customer Success Manager for HiMama and very grateful that I am still able to help and support the ECE industry on a daily basis.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Jackie!
- Understand your community and their needs. If you are looking to expand, ask yourself “what is missing in my community in regards to childcare?” And if you are looking to increase enrollment, get out into the community and advertise your center at local events!
- Know who your competitors are and why you are different. Do the research to see how many other childcare centers are in the area and what type of learning approach they offer. What do you have to offer that is unique? (Having an app like HiMama as a parent communication tool is a huge selling feature and differentiator)
- Use social media to connect with your community. Be a part of local Facebook groups, create your own social media, put your a face to your childcare center and get it out into the community.
- Utilize your space for parent groups and events. Using or offering your space for parent events is a great way to showcase your center.
- Be seen! Get flyers out, leave business cards, offer incentives and discounts!
- Conduct tours of your center often! Tours gives you the opportunity to showcase your center and your unique offering on a personal level. The more tours you can do the better.
- Make sure to appreciate your staff and have them appreciate each other. Your staff are what make the quality and culture of your center and are an important piece to growing and expand a quality center.
- [Website] – HiMama
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!
Professional development made easy with HiMama Academy
HiMama Academy is a new self-paced, online professional development platform designed to elevate early childhood educators through a wide range of engaging, high-quality training courses.
Click this link HERE to get unlimited access to our library of IACET certified training courses and all HiMama Helps Webinars (with certificates!)