In this webinar, we welcomed Chanie Wilschanski, CEO of Schools of Excellence. Chanie discussed how centers can overcome common challenges, provided tips on how to design your day to have healthy boundaries, and ultimately, make everything a little bit smoother! She also shared techniques on how we can all filter out distractions and focus on the high-priority work.
🎤Our Special Guest:
Chanie Wilschanski, CEO of Schools of Excellence
Chanie Wilschanski is an Early Childhood Leadership Coach and Culture Specialist, and she has had the privilege of working with hundreds of EC Directors who are working to build a School of Excellence. Chanie began her journey over a decade ago, teaching toddlers at the acclaimed Preschool of the Arts in NYC. Continuing her path into higher studies, she got her Masters in EC and Special Education and started training teachers and school leaders on the HOW part of creating excellence in their schools.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Chanie
- No one consciously creates dependency.
- Why dependency happens::
- We don’t have enough time to coach, train and, mentor our people.
- “I can do it better” mentality.
- We have fear around delegating. You need to commit to not creating a culture of fear! Create a culture of safety and security.
- A definition of a great leader is your own definition.
- We need to reduce the demands of the job, meaning the demands have to adjust with the resources.
- We need to provide support for the staff.
- Create a culture and environment that fosters and builds opportunity and skills.
- Clear is kind!
- [Podcast] – How to Lead with Impact during COVID-19
- [Summit] – Top 10 Key Takeaways from HiMama’s Early Learning Summit
Connect with Chanie
- [Website] – Schools of Excellence
- [Podcast] – Schools of Excellence Podcast
- Sign up at chanie.me/himama to be the first to know when registration opens for Delegate To Elevate: Roles & Responsibilities of a High-Performing Team. Delegate To Elevate is a LIVE workshop for overworked Owners & Directors who want to build high-performing teams, so they have a fully-staffed, fully-enrolled school…while reclaiming their time freedom.
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below!
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!