In this webinar we were joined by Chanie Wilchanski, CEO of Schools of Excellence! Chanie joined us to discuss how you can achieve excellence as your center through sustainable growth strategies. She dove into why changing your standards to being “good enough” is the first step to achieving excellence, and walked us through effective goal setting strategies so we can attach realistic standards to high expectations. If you have strong ambitions to achieve excellence at your center and maintain sustainable growth without feeling burnt-out, then keep reading to access the recording!
🎤Our Special Guests:
Chanie Wilchanski – CEO of Schools of Excellence!
Chanie Wilschanski is an Early Childhood Leadership Coach and Culture Specialist, and has had the privilege of working with hundreds of Early Childhood Directors who are working to build Schools of Excellence. Chanie began her journey over a decade ago, teaching toddlers at the acclaimed Preschool of the Arts in NYC. Continuing her path into higher studies, she got her Masters in EC and Special Education and started training teachers and school leaders on the HOW part of creating excellence in their schools.
🧪Key Learning Outcomes from Chanie!
- Don’t shift your goalposts, because then you will never celebrate and never win.
- When we ask people if they need our help, mean it and actually be hopeful that they will give you something you can do to help.
- We need other people to grow – we call this healthy interdependence.
- Choose what you celebrate within your center and how you celebrate it. This will start to shift the narrative and culture within your center since it establishes what is important to you and what you value.
- Set up realistic expectations and align them with high standards.
- Find out what you need as an employee, co-worker, and individual so that you can know what you need to ask for from the people who surround you.
- [Website] – Schools of Excellence
- [Podcasts] – The Schools of Excellence Podcast
- [Blog]- The Schools of Excellence Blog
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar — register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below! Please note: only participants who attended the live session receive a certificate of participation. It’s up to each individual to verify whether the certificates will be accepted in their region.
⭐Connect with us!
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience. Please do not ask for certificates here, as we can not follow up with you. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!
Professional development made easy with HiMama Academy
HiMama Academy is a new self-paced, online professional development platform designed to elevate early childhood educators through a wide range of engaging, high-quality training courses.
Click this link HERE to get unlimited access to our library of IACET certified training courses and all HiMama Helps Webinars (with certificates!)