In this webinar, our in-house content manager Michael Keshen shares tips and strategies around building a brand and the importance of being consistent with your brand.
🔍 Key takeaways from Michael Keshen
Content Marketing Manager at HiMama
- Brand is always present in everything.
- Knowing your family personas is key to building your message!
- Building a strong brand requires being consistent with your
- Adapt to show that you are taking COVID-19 seriously:
- Hosting virtual tours
- Emphasizing safety
- Branding 101 For Child Care Providers
- Adapting Your Center’s Brand During COVID-19
- [Podcast] Child Care Marketing Tips To Recover From COVID-19
- [Podcast] Insights From Rebranding A Not For Profit Center
- [YouTube] Victory Early Learning Academy Facility Tour
- Brand examples – KinderCare, Atelier Kids, Green Apple Kids
Marla – We still schedule tours, but with all the protocols and one family at a time. Parents need to have a health check, wear a mask, and wash their hands. It instills a lot of confidence for parents to see us in action.
Wanda – Virtual tours are fun! It’s great work for college students
Charlotte – Once you get a feel for what is important to the parents you can cater to the daily needs to highlight their preference, they love it!
🖥️ Watch Recording
To get the recording and slides sent right to your email, please fill out the form below!
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.