In this session, we were joined by Beth Cannon, Early Childhood Business & Leadership Strategist who dove into how to digitalize all of your center policies and procedure and the benefits of doing so. Beth shared with us her top tips on how to hire and retain staff members at your center and to keep them happy!
🎤Our Special Guest!
Beth Cannon, Early Childhood Business & Leadership Strategist
🧪Key Learning Outcomes From Beth
- Assess Yourself. Consider, when did you last update your manuals, documents, policies, procedures, your mindset etc. Take time to review all of these components, are they relvent or are they outdated?
- Why Should You Use Online Tools? Using online tools saves time, people retain information better, they’ll save money and resources and you’ll have better employee satisfaction (no one wants to sit in front of a large binder and “digest” everything!).
- Culture is Crucial. Consider your employee onboarding experience, your mission and core values, job description and measurements of success. This is how you will retain and keep staff….and keep them happy!
- Consider Your Connection. Your brand voice, how you talk to your staff and clients, team meetings, conflict resolution and, off-boarding should all be streamlined, consistent and, in line with your core values.
- Make Your Team Meetings Count! Make sure your team meetings are valuable, effective and that all staff members walk away with something learned or that needs to be actioned.
- Compensation. Clear and fair compensation is one of the most valuable things to employees. Consider your benefits, bonuses, vacation, breaks, etc. Is this fair to your employees? Check with them!
- [Podcast] – How to Get Staff On Board with Your Employee Brand
- [Webinar] – How to Break Burnout in 2021
- Manuals To Modules Services
- Join Beth’s Directors Facebook Group!
📅What’s Next on HiMama Helps?
Space is limited and you don’t miss out on our next webinar, register today to reserve your spot!
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
⭐Connect with us!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!