Engage your families & empower your staff with the #1 daycare software
Our chidcare management software combines an intuitive, easy-to-use solution with the depth of capabilities that you and your families require.
Save hours a week on admin
Goodbye paper daily reports! Our childcare management software saves you on average five hours a week.
Beautiful daily reports and portfolios
Digital daily sheets include meals, naps, activities and learning stories.
Snap a picture to tell a story
Attach photos or videos with classroom observations to show their development in action.
Manage your child's own online learning portfolio in your personalized preschool software login
Log activities and milestones in the HiMama family portal.
Share updates with close family and friends. Grandma and grandpa can easily use our daycare software too!
Child Care Daily Documentation
- Daily reports and sheets Fill out meals, snacks, sleep checks, toileting, activities and observations, medication and mood for individual children or multiple children at a time
- Program planning Plan activities and lessons on-the-fly or months in advance
- Attendance Check-in children, record drop-off and pick-up times
Parent Engagement & Communication
- Parent app and web portal Parents can view photos, videos, daily reports and schedules, update their child’s information, and message educators in their own private, secure account.
- Real-time photo sharing Parents can receive timely updates throughout the day
- Email, text, and in-app communication Send messages, alerts and reminders to individual parents or an entire room
Learning and Development
- Photo and video observations Tag real-time observations with images from the classroom
- Learning stories and portfolios A child's portfolio is automatically created and maintained through observation tagging
- Development assessments Follow a child’s development across developmental domains, skills and indicators
- Framework and curriculum alignment Customized to fit your state or province’s early learning guidelines and compatible with Reggio-inspired, play-based, emergent, Montessori, and traditional programs
Administrative Reporting and Billing
- Digital attendance Record absences and have oversight into check-in, check-out times
- Classroom and center-wide reports Ensure your preschool is running smoothly with attendance, sleep check, meal, toileting, and activity reports
- Centralized parent and child information Directors or parents can update contact, emergency, allergies and health information
- Menu and calendar sharing Input meal and snack schedule for parents to view and educators to use in daily reporting
- Enrollment management View upcoming, current and graduated children, schedule rotation and days attending
- Staff ratios and management Staff check in and teacher-to-student ratios in real time
- Parent billing Smart invoicing and payments to parents automatically ties into child's enrollment and scheduling